So what's the deal with this cool new training tool? Here are the deets:
FUTBOLSHOTZ are made of Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR), a material that maintains the characteristics of both rubber and plastic. TPR material is a form of synthetic rubber, which means that it melts into a liquid when heated and becomes solid when cooled.
Advantages of TPR rubber and plastic include:
• High flexural fatigue resistance
• Good tear and abrasion resistance
• Good dielectric properties
• Outstanding resistance to weathering and chemicals
• High impact strength
• Elasticity similar to cross-linked rubber materials
• Available in a wide range of durometers, from 20 Shore OO to 85 Shore D
• Broad temperature range: -30°C to 140°C (-22°F to 284°F)
• Combine the look, feel, and elasticity of thermoset rubber with the processibility of plastic
Each FUTBOLSHOTZ is delivered in its own attractive carrying case.
Play the FUTBOLSHOTZ game!